Sponsor a WBCO Program
2016-2017 WBCO Sponsorship
Exciting opportunities await you as a WBCO luncheon program sponsor!
The Women’s Business Center Organization provides an opportunity for women to share best practices for growing their businesses and increasing their influence as leaders in our community. Our organization meets monthly for a luncheon program featuring a speaker acclaimed in her field or industry.
Previous speakers have included CEO’s, Executive Directors, Authors, Educators, Government Officials, Entrepreneurs, and Media Celebrities.
Sponsoring a luncheon program offers you an opportunity to promote your business firsthand.
- Your business name and logo will be displayed during the program and on the WBCO website.
- During the program, you may:
- Give a 5-minute presentation/pitch for your company
- Display a poster or sign inside the event location.
- Place brochures, business cards, or promotional items at each table
- Bring 2 representatives to the program (luncheon included)
Your investment to sponsor a luncheon program is $500 and includes an annual WBCO membership for one representative from your organization. There are a few sponsorships remaining for the 2016-2017 year. Please contact Julie Sterner (Administrator) at email@example.com to be put in touch with someone in our sponsorship committee.
Thank you for your interest and support!
Lynne Breil, CSP – President, The Professional Edge, Inc.
WBCO Executive Director 2015-2017
Sponsorship Subcommittee: Josie Parr, Laurin Gross, Carolyn Schaefer, Abby Myer